Sunday, September 11, 2011

Day 4: A favorite photo of myself


Today's challenge is to blog about a favorite picture of yourself from when you were a child. Well...I have two that I cannot decide between.

Picture #1:
This picture was taken outside of my grandparent's house when I was probably about three years old. This pretty much sums up my time spent with my grandma Linda when I was little. She always had a camera with her and loved to take pictures of us all. We would go into her closet and pick all sorts of things for me to model. I was pretty much a ham so I didn't have a problem with it at all. Even though I was very little here, I have vivid memories of doing this with her quite a bit. And let's face it...I'm pretty darn cute.

Picture #2:


This picture was probably taken around the same time as the one above, but this gives you a better idea of what I actually looked like....scraggly hair, busted chin and a devilish grin. I was almost four here and this is all the hair my little body could produce. What a mess. And I'm pretty sure that's a boy's shirt, but my mom would beg to differ. I hear I was quite the stinker when I was this age...and all ages after. I was sarcastic before I knew what it meant. I was voted "Mother Hen" at Kindergarten graduation...just a nice way of calling me bossy. Aren't you glad I've grown out of that? Aren't you?! Answer me...tell me I'm not bossy!!!

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment